The tumblr of a creator, who usually gets lost in thought and translation. I rant and I express my opinions. I'm geeky and a cosplayer.
Watching Barbie Life in the Dreamhouse. Holy shit there is a Star Wars and Indiana Jones reference in the first episode. That’s fucking awesome.
Just ordered a wig for a cosplay that I’ve been dying to do for years now. Going to be buying fabric and patterns and beads probably on monday or so.
19th weekly giveaway
hi guys^^ i will be hosting a weekly matchwigs giveaway where prizes include any wigs below $30 (which is 80% of the wigs there tbh and if you place their banner on ur blog its an additional $5 which makes up for 90% of the wigs) this giveaway will be different from most giveaways because it will be hosted literally every week so you guys have a really high chance of winning a free wig lol
keep in mind that because this is a weekly giveaway, the deadline is in 7 days whereas most giveaways last for months, so these will be done and over with really quickly so id join before the time is up
- $30 matchwigs.com voucher coupon code which can be used to purchase anything in store (shipping is free worldwide!)
- $5 additional voucher to winning entry who inserts reblog banner on their Tumblr. Instructions here.
- reblog only once (from past experiences if u reblog more then once notes start disappearing and id rather not screencap every single note again)
- likes will be disaqualified
- no giveaway blogs/inactive side blogs
- must be following me (since this is for my followers)
- this round i will also open up to my twitter followers, if u follow me on twitter but not on my tumblr you can still join. however, double the chance to win if you follow both my tumblr and twitter (send me your twitter and ill add you to the end of the notes when i randomize the winner)
- giveaway will start feb 24
- end march 6
so I downloaded the sample of “flowers in bone cages” and I read it all but I’m not sure if the sample of it was all of the book?
Was it 268 pages worth? That’d be a long sample!
I am yet to learn how to breathe deeply, to sleep soundly and to wake with peace.
Flowers in bone cages, Sophie Glynn (via wolves—teeth)